Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FuN iN tHe SuN


So last Saturday Chris and I were invited to go up to Pineview and hang out with Chris's sister Amy and her in-laws. When we got there everyone ate lunch and then we headed down to the beach area to go have some fun. Chris, Phil and Phil's dad jumped right in. As for Me, Amy and her Mother-in-law, it took us a while to go under completely. The water was a bit chilly. We had fun swimming around and enjoying our hot summer day.

These pictures make me laugh histarically. Chris and Phil are the biggest goofs i've ever met. My favorite is the mermaid pose...oh excuse me... "mer-man!"

Even though Amy hates pictures of herself, I am still putting this one up. I love this one, and both of them are BEAUTIFUL! Tae's face was red cuz she was crying. She didn't like being in the water, but she loved floating around with Hannah (her aunt) on the inner tube.


When Chris and I got hot after laying out, we wanted to run and jump into the water again. We held hands and ran together. ( yes we are dorks, but we're newleyweds so we can be) Right when we got to the water I BIFFED it! haha that's why you only see Chris in the pic. I got a mouth full of nasty lake water. We had a great time at the lake. Got some sun and enjoyed each others company.

1 comment:

  1. Give me your email on facebook and I'll send you an invite to our blog.

    ReplyDelete