Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Boy - Big 26

So Friday March 25th we celebrated Chris's Birthday! I can't believe he is 26 years old, that's almost 30!!! well not quite but still..close :) This year I wanted to get him something that would be a surprise to him. He has always been the best at surprises and has spoiled me so much since we've been together, so this year I wanted it to be his turn to be spoiled and surprised!

So Chris has been drooling over this really expensive watch for the longest time, it's a Nixon (apparently a nice brand) but we never bought it for him because he could never justify paying that much for a watch he didn't really need. I knew how much he would love it and how much of a surprise it would be if i got it for him. Well i was right, I not only surprised him with it but I think I made him the happiest boy on Earth for a day :)

The Triplets :)


At Texas Road House with his family, about to open his gift from me!


Loved that look on his face, priceless!



I think I can tell the time from here with how big the watches face is. Look at his grin from ear to ear :)

I hope he had a great birthday spent with the ones he loves. I'm so thankful for this boy in my life, he's more than I could ever have asked for! He's the most kind and thoughtful person I have ever met, and deserved to be spoiled for his special day! He's definitely a keeper :) I can't wait to celebrate more birthdays in the future. I love you Chris. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment