Sunday, March 18, 2012

OFFICER SMITH

So I also wanted to blog about a huge change that happened for us this last August. Chris was hired on with the Salt Lake County Sheriffs as a Correctional Officer in the Salt Lake County Jail. I have to admit at first I was really against this, I did not want to be the wife of an "officer" I wanted him to have a normal 8 to 5 job sitting at a desk, but how could I say no when I could tell how excited and happy he was about this?! Since then I have come to terms of his new career and I couldn't be more happy for him. Hey.. if he's the one working and providing it's only fair he has a career he likes right? Plus he looks so adorable in his uniform! Chris's main goal is to eventually become a street cop, but the jail is sure a great place to get experience under his belt in the mean time. I love this boy and I'm so proud of him and all he has accomplished!

These are some of the pictures from his badge ceremony. He has such a loving and supportive family. We are so blessed to have each of them in our lives. He has since been working hard inside the jail for 4 months now! Time has gone by so fast. He loves it and has a new story everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment