Wednesday, February 16, 2011

VaLeNtiNeS DaY 2011

So this Valentines Day was a really good one. Chris and I told each other before hand that we were not going to buy gifts for each other, just go to a nice dinner. Well my husband didn't follow the rules too well... while I was working this delivery boy came in with roses, a balloon, a cute teddy bear and some chocolate covered strawberries. I was super surprised when he asked for an Olivia Smith, I got all giddy when he handed them to me. I work at a doctors office so of course the waiting room was full of patients and I'm sure they all noticed my bright red face and huge smile. It was a really cute surprise, I really do have such a thoughtful husband.


I didn't plan on getting Chris anything but after he got me such a cute gift, I felt like I should get him something little. I got off work before he did so I ran to the store and hurried home to have it ready for him when he got there. I put rose petals all over the bed in the shape of a heart and since he loves mountain dew, I got him a bottle of that and I got him a huge box of fruit snacks...which he also loves, and wrote him a sweet card. I know it wasn't much but he loved it. He's simple and appreciates the little things, which I love. And lets just say.. that's not all he got that night ;)

After that we got ready and headed down town to go to dinner. He wouldn't tell me where we were going, he wanted to surprise me. We got downtown and we pulled up to The Macaroni Grill..one of my favs! I was really excited and so hungry. I really enjoyed our dinner, I love it when we get to spend time together, just the two of us. He's the love of my life and I can't believe this was our 3rd Valentines together. I'm so excited to celebrate more in the future together.


2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love how in love you two are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun that you guys got some time together, it gets really hard once the kids come! PS. kids;);)

    ReplyDelete