Monday, November 8, 2010

Just. Girls


So it's sorta past midnight and I can't fall asleep, so Ive been looking through the pictures on my computer and found this cute one of us GIRLS... Jenni, Mom, Emmy, and ME!....BTW it's missing my oldest sis Gentri, she wasn't there that night :( But I thought I'd do a quick post on how much I love my sisters and Mom! Yes, my sisters still....make me angry. Still...do stupid things. Still....borrow my clothes and never return them. Still...have attitude and love DRAMA but thats what sisters do. And I still... love them! All of them are stinkin GORGEOUS, very unique, HALF crazy, extremely DRAMATIC, and Hillarious!! ...the list could go on and on. I'm so greatful to have them as MY sisters!

And...I can't forget to tell you how much I love my Mother! Now that I have been married and grown up a bit, our relationship is better than ever! I really do have the BEST mom in the world ( sorry everyone).. And how PRETTY is she? All I can say is that I hope when I'm her age I look just as good! She does so much for Chris and I and we can't thank her enough. I hope she knows how much she is LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment