Friday, November 26, 2010

Ugh..Holiday Fattness!

So ever since Halloween I have felt like a fatty...all this holiday junk food has already gotten to me. AND it's nowhere near being OVER! It's too hard to resist, almost impossible ( at least for Chris and I).. When the holidays have passed and all the treats, goodies, feasts and parties are done, we are cracking down and getting back into shape!! During the summer Chris and I were in really good shape and ate much better than we have been doing lately. Ugh I hate feeling like a tubby during the holidays and the cold weather doesn't make it any better. I hate winter, it's freezing outside and you spend most of your time cooped up inside being a lazy bum... So as soon as New Years is over we are getting our butts back into shape!

Chris and I took "After" pictures when summer was about over. We want to be back in shape like this again!

We are determined to get back to our healthy routine...We'll let you know how it goes after the holidays are officially over :)

2 comments: