Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There's room for THREE more!


So last Monday Chris and I went on the hunt for a new car. We have been debating back and forth for a while now, whether or not to get rid of our "hunk of junk" Mercury Cougar and trade it in for a more reliable and bigger vehicle that would be able to fit future kids :) So we did it!! We traded the Cougar in and got this BE-A-UTY!

It's a '08 Jeep Liberty Limited edition.. which means it has a few special features! Some of my faves being: Remote start ( love this cuz i can start the car from inside my house so it will be nice and toasty when i have to leave for work) also the 2 tone leather and seat heaters are a real bonus! It has an Aux imput for your ipod and an actual outlet to plug in your laptop...or even a straightner !! haha But I have to say that one of the coolest feature is the SUN ROOF..It opens the entire length of the car. Total convertable style baby! Love Love Love It!

I'm so thankful we were able to afford such a great vehicle and that we now have 2 reliable cars for the both of us. I can't wait to use the 4 wheels drive in the winter and it will be super easy to fit a car seat in the back...one day :)(not hinting anything)...just wishful thinking.haha For now Chris and I are enjoying our new JEEP and lovin all the space inside!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog, so fun! You guys are adorable and I think it's adorable how much you want a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I'm pretty new at the whole blogging thing... But its fun! And yes I'm baby hungry.. I can't help it haha ;)

    ReplyDelete